- Lion and BullA brief reflection on the moment I am currently eating. A bull and lion are trapped inside a ring. The ring is lined with food for the pair, meat andContinue reading “Lion and Bull”
- Where are We?The indecisive nature in which two people find themselves — which way they decide to turn is what gives meaning to the things they do and the words they use.Continue reading “Where are We?”
- (Un)imaginableA poem by Remontz Written to my Mother ❤️ Mother’s Day 2019 The day July 26, 1990…had to be Unimaginable Prolly couldn’t imagine becoming a Mother the next day. ProllyContinue reading “(Un)imaginable”
- An Aunts HandsA poem by Remontz to my Aunt Written for Mother’s Day 2019 In an Aunt’s Hands When I think about the building blocks of a man, You are vital toContinue reading “An Aunts Hands”
- SuperheroA poem by Remontz to my Grandmother written for Mother’s Day 2019 Super Hero When I was growing up I idolized Super Heroes; I would watch and emulate the episodesContinue reading “Superhero”
Thanks Tina!! 🤙🏾
Another awesome one!
I enjoyed the descriptions
[…] Before diving into the latest installment of the series catch up by clicking here: […]
This hope filled sequal is gripping. After reading it I am excited for part 3. Awesome writing.
[…] Author’s Note: This is an update to the first series I ever wrote for storiesbydude.com — If you’re not…
[…] you’re new to this series ❕❗️❕❗️ Don’t forget to read ‘The Order’ part 1: https://storiesbydude.com/2020/09/05/the-order/ […]
Follow My Work
Get new content delivered directly to your inbox.