- Star Child IIIby Remontz_XAron rubbed the fuel tank that sat just below his chest. The 650cc, twin-cylinder, light-weight classed feat of race engineering that he sat atop was prepared for the mountainous adventure that lay ahead; he prayed one last time, hoping that he was ready as well. The third-signal sounded, instructed everyone that the race was fifteen minutes from starting.
- The Order IIby Remontz_X…..The song bird was still there just as Kam had hoped. He slid on next to the carcass and hugged it tightly; although she screamed and beat at him with a closed fist, Kam thanked Sophia for not allowing him to eat the bird. They sprinted back to the basement, trying their damndest to beat the sunset, story end……
- Among Us V (Part 2)by Remontz_X…..”I figured we could do something fun before we went to jail for the rest of our adult lives…”, Kora said taking the first slurp from her smoothie. “It’s a horror movie…” “You wanna watch a scary movie before we go to jail?” Rose shot back rhetorically. “I mean…we’re not going to jail! Sure why not?” “That’s my girl!”, Kora leaped with joy and snatched the card from Rose’s fingertips. “It’s called Dark Days…”, she informed as she slid the card into the back of the television remote; the film began to stream moments after she slid her thumb across the remote screen face……
- Among Us V (part 1)by Remontz_X…..They both sprang into action the split second they felt the high chair begin to lift and hover. Each with a foot latched onto it, they stomped it back down — shocking the waitress who just managed not to spill the coffee she was pouring. The two year old, Jaxson Jr. aka J.J., laughed out loudly at his parents’ quick reactions. J.J. had discovered just last week, that he could levitate. An ability that provided both fear and pride in his superhuman parents……
- The Orderby Remontz_X…..”Welcome to the order son.” Marvin held a hand out for Kam to shake. “You proved yourself far better than any recruit ever could…obviously none of this happened, understood? Report back here…..
- Writers Block: Living with the Shadowby Remontz_X….Being thrown into the leather bound chair wasn’t anything new at this point. Two weeks with R’em would be enough to desensitize the toughest men of pain. The Writer took the flinging like the rag doll he was being tossed around as. His hands found his chin immediately as he stared at the blank page…..
- Into the Unknown IIby Remontz_X……….”You are a fool!”, Omerik spat, snatching the protective glove off one hand, as he reached into his belt-bound pouch. He unveiled a sturdy, field ready syringe and stabbed the creature who shook the greywoods down to their roots, with another roar. This one was less of a roar and more of a painful cry of distress………..
- Among Us IVby Remontz_X……The first page was simply a request for the test takers name. Simple enough. She turned the page and found it was intentionally left blank. Rose glanced up at the timer being displayed on her desk, she had forty-three minutes remaining to complete the exam. To her that meant it would be forty-three minutes of pure propaganda……
- Private Eye in the Skyby Remontz_X…..The police department had a heavy dose of small town vibe; upon entering the wooden double doors Grant found himself standing in front a large podium like desk, manned by two burly officers. Along with a shared body type the two guardsmen also had simplistic facial expressions that seemed to say “Who is this foreigner?”…..
- Among Us IIIby Remontz_XThe thrumming helicopter blades dragged D’Amber from the neck cramping, slob inducing nap. She stretched her neck from side to side, scoffing at the very idea of being shuttled in the flying machine. What a mockery of who she was….
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐Rating: 5 out of 5.
This hope filled sequal is gripping. After reading it I am excited for part 3. Awesome writing.
[…] Author’s Note: This is an update to the first series I ever wrote for storiesbydude.com — If you’re not…
[…] you’re new to this series ❕❗️❕❗️ Don’t forget to read ‘The Order’ part 1: https://storiesbydude.com/2020/09/05/the-order/ […]
Follow My Work
Get new content delivered directly to your inbox.